OF INTEREST TO THE SELLER
* Market evaluation forms only a BASE for a price decision
* Seller selects asking price – buyer determines selling price depending on his market knowledge and personal choice
* List your property as long as possible to get the maximum benefit of the marketing plan. You want the MOST value in the LEAST time with a maximum of inconvenience
* The length of time it takes to sell the property depends on the price, the motivation of the seller, the availability of similar properties to the buyer, the condition of the property, and timing.
* It is prudent to never let anyone view your home without a salesperson. Please give them my card and suggest they call me.
* Communicate only through me and please don’t entertain a conversation with neighbors, friends, relatives or other agents about the price you will accept and your reason for selling.
* I am always working for you and would like your full co-operation as we are a TEAM
* Buyers are more relaxed without the owner present at showings
* A salesperson must present ALL offers. Please let me know where you can be reached at all times
* Offers commonly come in groups
* The first negotiations are usually the best
* Back-up offers are always a possibility and sometimes offer a better price, terms and conditions
* Price is not always the key to the decision, all conditions must be carefully considered
* It is your property and always your final decision