You are represented throughout the listing and selling process with your objectives in mind:
* Obtain the highest value possible.
* Complete the process in a reasonable period of time.
* Accomplish the sale with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
The Competitive Market Analysis
You receive a written estimate of value based on an analysis of:
* Similar Homes For Sale Now – this shows what homes we are competing against. Buyers compare your home to these homes.
* Similar Homes Recently Sold – these tell what buyers are willing to pay for this kind of home, in this area, at this time.
* Expired Listings and Similar homes unsold for 90 days or more – illustrates problems overpricing.
The Marketing Process
You receive an individual marketing plan developed exclusively for your property, including:
* Advice on how to stage your home.
* Information sheets.
* Local Multiple Listing involvement.
* Open House for REALTORS and the public.
* Special marketing techniques as appropriate
You receive regular communication on marketing progress, including:
* Buyer and agent feedback.
* Consistent counsel and guidance.
* Market analysis updates.
* Review documents.
* Help you make the appropriate response.
* Assist drafting counter-offers when necessary.
* Handle all negotiations.
In today’s ever changing financial market, financing through our in-house Mortgage Broker.
* Coldwell Banker’s experience helps insure financing is obtained where a less experienced broker might fail.
The transaction is not complete until you receive full payment, the deed is delivered and the buyer takes possession of the property.
* Expect thorough follow-up.
* Depend on continuing communication.
* Anticipate a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.