I will work tirelessly for my clients until everyone is fully satisfied.
About Mrs. Anita Kwan
•These are the Top Ten qualities which I believe make me stand out: Perseverance — I will continue to work tirelessly for my clients until everyone is fully satisfied.
- Perseverance — I will continue to work tirelessly for my clients until everyone is fully satisfied.
- Drive — I will focus all of my skills and resources to the task at hand. I will always try to excel at what I do and perform to the best of my ability.
- Interpersonal Skills — Being a successful realtor requires more than just hard work. As a negotiator, the ability to establish a repport with many different kinds of people is also very important, and this is an area in which I feel I excel. I am a very personable, pleasant, and amicable person by nature. In addition, I am conversant in several languages besides English, including Cantonese, Mandarin and French.
- Reliability — This is the most important quality when first establishing a relationship with a client. I believe the consistency of my efforts provides my clients with the assurance they need to entrust me with something as important as their home.
- Responsibility — This is also important in establishing the trust of my clients. When my clients see that I feel a true sense of involvement in their affairs, that I have a stake in their success, they can rest with ease.
- Care — I care what happens to my clients and have a genuine concern for their welfare. I will do my best to see that they are treated fairly and receive every service and courtesy to which they are entitled.
- Understanding — I have lived in Vancouver Westside for over thirty years myself, so I know the area well. My intimate familiarity with the region is something I can always apply on behalf of my clientele.
- Assertiveness — To be successful in this profession, it is necessary to be assertive — even, at times, aggressive. Taken too far, however, such qualities can easily become a liability. I believe these components of my character manifest themselves in a productive way, to help my clients and safeguard their interests while not hindering negotiations with — or worse, offending — other parties.
- Communication — I deal well with people on a verbal basis. I am articulate, and I feel I can convey my clients' wishes clearly. As negotiations and agreements are so important in real estate, the ability to communicate successfully is an important skill.
- Organization — No number of talents and skills can provide results if they are not organized into a cohesive whole. I am, by nature, an organized person. I use this capacity to impose order and structure to bring my other talents together into an efficient tool for my clients.
•Lincenced with the Real Estate Council of British Columbia
•Member of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
•Member of the British Ciolumbia Real Estate Association
•UBC, degree in Urban Land Economics.
Specialties •Specialize in Westside & Eastside residential real estate
•Work with both Sellers and Buyer
•Twenty years real estate associates experience specialising in Vancouver, Westside residentail, I have consistently been a Top Producer. Being a successful realtor requires more than just hard work. As a negotiator, the ability to establish communications with many different kinds of people is also very important, and this is an area in which I feel I excel, I am conversant in several languages besides English, including Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Cantonese & Mandarin
•First Time Buyers